Thursday, April 15, 2010

Even More New Treasures


I know I know I'm offline for months on end then I make two posts in the same day!
Crazy aint it???
LOL! I guess I'm just like that!

I just had to share some more new items that have recently arrived!

We have some of the most talented artisans in West Virginia making items for our shop and I couldn't be more thrilled to have them!

Look at the pictures below and see if you don't agree too!

Check out this hand made doll from Tammy! She is awesome!
Love the nails in her head!

New local artisan Roy brought in these neat little stools.

Jenn our in-house furniture maker reincarnated this piece and its awesome! Jenn makes some awesome pieces!
And she is currently working on several large commissioned pieces!
Our customers looove her work and want it in their homes!!!

This cute lil bench made by Roy has already been snapped up!

This neat prim cabinet was made by Roy and just arrived!

This vignette includes items made by Teresa, Tammy, Cindy & Gail, and Jenn!

Terry has been making all kinds of signs for the shop!

Roy created this quilt rack, and Jill made the quilt.

This awesome bakers stepback came from Jenn!
I looooove it!
I wanna take it home with me!

Last but not least is this customer commissioned
window hand painted by Terry in the shop!
It's awesome!


Now don't you agree we showcase some amazing talent in our shop?????
You don't have to take my word for it though,
Stop in soon and see for yourself!

TTFN

3 comments:

Tina said...

It all looks wonderful! and that window rocks!!!
Miss you gals
T

maids slc said...

Nicely done!

Custom Lapel Pins said...

its good, very impressive