Saturday, January 24, 2009

We won an Award!!!!














We won the Lemonade Award from our great friend Tina over at The Artful Life ! Thanks T you are the best and we are grateful you thought us worthy of the award! The name of this award also seems very timely since the Devil has thrown us some lemons lately! LOL

What this award is about...
Bloggers who show great attitude and gratitude.

What you have to do...
Upon receiving The Lemonade Award, you also pass it on to other bloggers who you think show great attitude and gratitude.

Here are the rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 5 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!

3. Link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I am passing this award onto the following bloggers:


http://jacastfamily.blogspot.com/

Scattered Among The Mess- This chick has attitude and gratitude and she shares both!

http://weepingcedarhollow.blogspot.com/

The Olde Weeping Cedar- Love her attitude and grattitude!

http://3guysagirlandaprimplace.blogspot.com/

3 Guys A Girl and a Prim Place- Sweet lady sharing her grattitude!

http://www.apiferafarm.blogspot.com/

Apifera Farms- Love her outlook on life and her service to animals!

http://themeanestmom.blogspot.com/

The Meanest Mom- What can I say looove her attitude!

Thanks to all these bloggers you make me smile!!!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

AWWWWW!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU, for the great kind words! I'm just taken back! Thank you again so much!!! :)

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Hi Deb!
Thank you so much for this great award! I very much appreciate it! I so enjoyed looking at your blog! Can I go shopping at your shop?! LOL It looks so nice and I see lot of things I would like for my home! Thanks for the encouraging words on my blog. Hugs.

Deb said...

Amanda and Kindra you both inspire me to be a better person and I love reading your blogs!

Kindra I would love to give you a guided tour of my shop!!!! Would love to buy your creations for my shop too! My shop was an open window after many closed doors!!!!

Much Love,
Deb

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

Hi Deb!!
Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful award with me :) ...and for your kind words! I appreciate it so much!!
Have a happy Monday!
HUGS!
-Kath

Deb said...

Kath,

I love your blog! Had to share it with my friends too!

Deb