Friday, April 11, 2008

My First Post!!!

Hey! I hope you seasoned bloggers dont mind a very green rookie trying her hand at her very first blog! A new and dear friend of mine convinced me this was a piece of cake! And since those of you who have seen my "svelte" figure know I cant refuse cake, here goes....

I have so much to write about! I am sooooo blessed! Among other blessings I have a wonderful new husband of little more than a year who thinks I hung the moon, a hunky 27 year old son, a live wire 23 year old daughter and a very brainy 18 year old stepson. I also have the most wonderful thing.. an adorably cute lil grand daughter who is almost 2 years old!

So many changes have come about in the last few years...new jobs, new relationship, new grandchild, new house, and now my very own new business.... I am amazed and in awe of how God works in my life, me a humble sinner who could never ever be good enough to deserve all I have!

My new business is a sweet little primitive home decor shop called Country Gatherings. I am just starting my 5th month there and things are wonderful! Business is booming, I am making many new friends, I have some of the most talented, creative consigners who create beautiful items for my shop. One of those Tina (Art Fullife) was my inspiration for giving this blog a try!

Wish me luck and feel free to share any pointers on how to "cutesy up" my page!

Peace and blessings to all!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Welcome the world of blogging my friend. The blog looks really good. It was a joy hanging out with you yesterday. I am putting a link on my blog to yours.
Blessings
Tina