Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New Stuff!!!! and .......The Witches of Country Gatherings

Sorry no pics yet but I just wanted to share with you that we have a ton of new stuff newly arrived yesterday and today in the shop!!! So much stuff came by UPS and Fedex we literally couldn't move for all the boxes!!!!!!


Just to name a few items..... different kinds of tart warmers (think Outhouse and canning jar...) , new copper wall clocks, plate easels, star towel holders, new signs, more angels, new jar candles and votives and tarts....oh my.......


So many more things I cant even name and more Christmas items are being unpacked daily!!!! You should see all the neat ornaments we have already and there are still more to unpack!


New consigned items will be arriving by weeks end! And Terry is creating more wreaths and arrangements daily!!! So many new things to see and still so much more to unpack!!!


Ohh and did I mention more items are on the way too???? YEP!!!!!


Deb


P.S. Ok ok so there is one picture.......The Witches Of Country Gatherings....... Are you a good witch or a bad witch???? EHHH EHHH EHHH EHHH EHHHH!!!! Pathetic right???? LOL ......Yeah but us big kids had fun at Halloween too.......and Terry scared me with that wand of hers.....I sure was glad she didn't try and turn me into a frog or something....If she had I would have had to have dropped a house on her or something...wink wink wink......



No comments: