Sunday, October 5, 2008

Garfield Rocks my Cerebellum











Hmmm so that's my problem...I'm not pleasantly plump after all....why I'm cerebrally blessed !!!

LOL so now its becoming crystal clear.....all the ice cream and chocolate isn't adding pounds onto my tushie its added neurons to my wonderful brain....ahhhh I'm liking this kind of logic...Liking it a lot!
MMM those brain cells be a firing now....bing...bing....bing... I can just see the buttons popping...ping...ping...ping...
The more I go to my favs like ...Starbucks and Holls Chocolates and Red Lobster..... and even Moms......the more my mental faculties expand......sweet I can dig this...and with a really big spoon!!!!


Garfield old buddy old pal you are soo my hero....you got it going on dude!!!!


Now I think I will hoof it out to the kitchen and whip me up a big bowl full of brain power!!!
I can just taste it now... M&M's, cookies, cake, Breyers ice cream.... oh my... oh my the brain cells I gonna be creating.... mmmm... mmmm... mmmm... mmmm... mmmmmmm...
Ice cream and cookies and cake....oh my....ice cream and cookies and cake....oh my....

Ohh yeah!!! ;)


TTFN-
LOL sign me the Staypuff Marshmallow Woman... no wait wait...sign me the Rolly Poly Staypuff Marshmallow Woman... no wait wait... sign me the Marvelous Magnificent Collosal Gigantic Michelin Woman ......teee heee...
Stop by the shop soon....You will recognize me...I'll be the one with the really BIG brain! wink wink!
Bye


No comments: