Monday, October 13, 2008

Views from Home

One of our neighbors horses silhouetted by a beautiful sunset....my picture taking ability just doesn't do the colors justice...


This picture of the sunset with the funny "Dragon"shaped cloud shows the planet Jupiter as just a bright speck below the dragon and above the trees... this is the view from my backyard...


This view is from my kitchen door... this deer was one of three including a six point buck that were munching on fallen chestnuts and seemingly disinterested in me...


This pretty lady is Gracie our calico cat. She is my sidekick anytime I'm outside. She looks so neat standing in all the fallen leaves. Its almost like she has her camouflage on...


This is one of my last roses that is currently in bloom now. It is a cross between a pink and a purple in color and the plant towers near my head next to the garage. The smell is heavenly!

Just a few photos to share with you from my home to yours.......

TTFN

No comments: